21 Jun Email Marketing Contacts
Take time to create your contact list because the structure of it is very important. It is better to create a contact list with customers, interested in receiving your emails, than a larger list of disinterested customers. The first thing to know and to take into consideration is that you need to gain consent for sending emails from every contact, otherwise someone who didn’t give you the consent can report you as a spammer. You certainly don’t want that to happen.
Tips on creating a contact lists
- Add as many entry fields for customers to enter their data in as possible and also a pre-ticked box for receiving email messages onto the web page.
- Offer something in return for signing in.
- Provide a computer or a book for signing in at your physical location.
- Never buy a contact list because you may increase your spam rate.
- Never stop forming your contact list.