08 Oct How To Make A Good First Impression Via Email?
A good first impression is extremely important in email marketing and has an effect on every email it follows. So before you send out your next email, answer the questions below:
- What is the purpose (is it to attract new customers, brand awareness …) of your email?
- What you want the recipient to do (to register at your seminar, to read an article, to buy your product …)?
- How will you measure success (opens, clicks, demographic locations …)?
- What is the campaign goal (to sell, to inform …)?
- Is Email the best way to transmit your message?
- To whom your message is intended to and what do you know about him/her (is it already a customer or is it a potential customer, B2B or B2C,
- what is recipient demographic location …)?
- Is the message important to the recipient (if not, don’t send it)?
Only now, and according to your answers prepare your next email content. Emails prepared like this will most definitely make a far batter first impression. And remember, from now on, all your emails should have a clear purpose!